Now Open – Apply Below
Over the years, the PA Foundation has awarded more than $2.25 million in scholarships to PA students, benefitting more than 1,400 future PAs. Scholarships are awarded based on the availability of funds provided through contributions from AAPA members, other individuals, and corporate partners.
Scholarship applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a student member of AAPA
- Attend an ARC-PA-accredited PA program
- Have successfully completed at least one term of PA studies (semester or quarter) and be in good academic standing
- Be enrolled in PA school at the time the application period closes (May 31, 2017)
2017 PA Student Scholarship Cycle
The 2017 scholarship cycle is now open! The following scholarships will be awarded for the 2017 cycle (click on the link under each to apply):
- PA Foundation Scholarship – 9 to be awarded @ $1,000 each
Open to all applicants who meet the general eligibility criteria listed above.
>>Apply for PA Foundation Scholarship
- AAPA Past Presidents Scholarship – 1 to be awarded @ $1,000
Awarded to students who demonstrate service leadership through their PA program or through a community health organization/project.
>>Apply for AAPA Past Presidents Scholarship
- NCCPA Endowed Scholarship – 2 to be awarded @ $2,000 each
Awarded to underrepresented minority students and/or those who are economically and/or educationally disadvantaged (see definitions of these criteria here).
>>Apply for NCCPA Endowed Scholarship
- AAPA Rural Health Caucus Scholarship and Ron Nelson Memorial Scholarship – 3 to be awarded @ $2,000 each
Awarded to students from a rural area who are committed to serving a rural community.
>>Apply for AAPA Rural Health Caucus Scholarship/Ron Nelson Memorial Scholarship
- Ron Pace Memorial Scholarship – 1 to be awarded @ $1,000
Awarded to a Florida-based student who is a veteran or the child/dependent of a veteran. Named in memory of Ron Pace, a Florida Academy of Physician Assistants past president and AAPA Outstanding PA of the Year Award recipient, who served in the U.S. Navy for 20 years.
>>Apply for Ron Pace Memorial Scholarship
PLEASE NOTE: You must click on the application link under the name/description of each scholarship in order to apply for that award. You will be prompted to create an account when you begin your first application, and will sign into that same account when completing the others; however, you still must click on each individual link on this page to apply for each award.
Questions? Contact Caroline Pierce at email@example.com or 571-319-4510.
Additional Financial Aid Resources
Information about additional financial aid resources for PA students is available in the Student Academy section of the AAPA website.
2016 PA Foundation Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to the 16 PA students who were awarded scholarships during the 2016 application cycle.