Posted on behalf of the PAs for Latino Health Caucus
The Physician Associates (Asociado Médicos) for Latino Health (PALH), a caucus of AAPA, offers scholarship grants to currently enrolled PA students.
Submissions open: March 1, 2022
Deadline: June 30, 2022 – 11:59 p.m. EST
To view the application form and directions to apply, visit the PALH website.
Required application criteria:
- Membership in PALH and SAAPA.
- Demonstration of leadership in the Latino community and interest in Latino health issues (applicants do not need to be of Latino descent to apply for a scholarship).
- A student in good standing, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (unofficial transcripts should be sent with the application).
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor or preceptor.
- Statement of purpose as to why the student should be considered for a scholarship and financial need.
Visit the PAs for Latino Health website for more information and to apply. Applications may be submitted via email or mail.
FOR QUESTIONS ONLY, CONTACT:
Maryann Ramos, MPH, PA-C HP
2023 Cycle Dates
Submissions open: January 1, 2023
Deadline: April 30, 2023