Posted on behalf of the PAs for Latino Health Caucus
The Physician Associates (Asociado Médicos) for Latino Health (PALH), a caucus of AAPA, offers scholarship grants to currently enrolled PA students.
Submissions open: January 1, 2023
Deadline: April 30, 2023 – 11:59 p.m. EST
To view the application form and directions to apply, visit the PALH website.
- Leadership in the Latino community or interest in Latino health issues (applicant does not need to be of Latino descent to apply for a scholarship)
- A student in good standing, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from your current PA Program (Unofficial transcripts to be sent with the application), currently enrolled in a PA program.
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor or preceptor
- Statement of purpose as to why the student should be considered for a grant /scholarship and financial need.
- Current picture
- Membership and active involvement in PALH and SAAPA
Visit the PAs for Latino Health website for more information and to apply.
For questions regarding the application or application process, email [email protected]
Submissions open: January 1, 2024
Deadline: April 30, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. EST