Posted on behalf of the PAs for Latino Health Caucus
The Physician Assistants for Latino Health (PALH), a caucus of AAPA, offers scholarship grants to currently enrolled PA students.
The 2021 application cycle closed July 20, 2021.
To view the application form and directions to apply, visit PALH.org.
Required application criteria:
- Membership in PALH and SAAPA.
- Demonstration of leadership in the Latino community and interest in Latino health issues (applicants do not need to be of Latino descent to apply for a scholarship).
- A student in good standing, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (unofficial transcripts should be sent with the application).
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor or preceptor.
- Statement of purpose as to why the student should be considered for a scholarship.
Visit the PAs for Latino Health website for more information and to apply.
FOR QUESTIONS ONLY, CONTACT:
Maryann Ramos, MPH, PA-C HP