2019 PAs for Latino Health Scholarship
Posted on behalf of the PAs for Latino Health Caucus
Thanks for your interest in caring for Latino patients. PALH offers an ongoing scholarship program, which is currently open.
To view the application form and directions to apply, click here. Note that California students have increased scholarship amounts.
Deadline for application: May 10, 2019
Required application criteria:
- Membership in PALH and SAAPA.
- Demonstration of leadership in the Latino community and interest in Latino health issues (applicants do not need to be of Latino descent to apply for scholarship).
- Student in good standing, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (unofficial transcripts should be sent with the application).
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor or preceptor.
- Statement of purpose as to why the student should be considered for a scholarship.
- APPLY ONLINE
- APPLY WITH PAPER APPLICATION
- Download the application – Scholarship/Grant Paper Application (docx)
- Print out application (if done by paper), current picture of yourself and a copy of transcript and letter of recommendation and mail to:
Maryann Ramos, MPH, PA-C Emeritus
105 River Run
Greenwich, CT 06831
For more information, contact Maryann Ramos: