Posted on behalf of the PAs for Latino Health Caucus
The Physician Assistants for Latino Health (PALH), a caucus of AAPA, offers $1,000 scholarship grants to currently enrolled PA students. The application cycle closed June 30, 2020.
To view the application form and directions to apply, visit PALH.org.
Required application criteria:
- Membership in PALH and SAAPA
- Demonstration of leadership in the Latino community and interest in Latino health issues (applicants do not need to be of Latino descent to apply for scholarship)
- Student in good standing, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (unofficial transcripts should be sent with the application)
- Letter of recommendation from an instructor or preceptor
- Statement of purpose as to why the student should be considered for a scholarship
Visit PALH.org for more information and to apply.
FOR QUESTIONS ONLY, CONTACT:
Maryann Ramos, MPH, PA-C
Phone: (203) 561-9050