Vital Minds Podcast
Vital Minds is a podcast of the PA Foundation, a national nonprofit organization that promotes better health and wellness by providing PAs and PA students with philanthropic opportunities and resources. Each Vital Minds episode features a conversation between host James Millward, an early career PA, and a guest expert on a topic of relevance to the PA and healthcare provider audience, ranging from mental health to obesity to pain management and many more.
Episode 6 – December 2017
Topic: Older adult flu prevention
Guest: Don Solimini, PA-C, MHA, DFAAPA
Support for this episode of Vital Minds is provided by Seqirus, a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally.
- Be FLUent Initiative
- The Impact of Influenza on Older Adults: The Facts
- Tips for Discussing the Importance of Flu Vaccination with Older Patients
- Educational brochure – The Importance of Flu Prevention for Older Adults
- Patient vaccination reminder card
- CDC: What You Should Know and Do this Flu Season If You Are 65 Years and Older