For the 2022 application cycle, funding will be available for general healthcare projects/programs that address any health issue or challenge.
Preference will be given to:
- Projects/programs focused on community-based healthcare, patient education, and/or patient health outcomes
- Projects/programs that test new PA-led models of care that integrate education into clinical visits
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Clarity of the goals and activities of the project
- Demonstration of PA leadership and involvement
- Impact on the health of the target population
Please note that grant funds may not be used to pay salaries/stipends or to reimburse organizations for salaries. Grant funding will not be provided to cover any indirect/administrative costs.