For the 2021 application cycle, funding will be available for general healthcare projects/programs that address any health issue or challenge.
Preference will be given to:
- Projects/programs focused on community-based healthcare, patient education, and/or patient health outcomes
- Projects/programs that test new PA-led models of care that integrate education into clinical visits
Given the current healthcare environment, applicants are encouraged to address issues/challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic in their proposals.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Clarity of the goals and activities of the project
- Demonstration of PA leadership and involvement
- Impact on the health of the target population
Please note that grant funds may not be used to pay salaries or to reimburse organizations for salaries. Grant funding will not be provided to cover any indirect/administrative costs.