Vital Minds Podcast
Vital Minds is a podcast of the PA Foundation, a national nonprofit organization that promotes better health and wellness by providing PAs and PA students with philanthropic opportunities and resources. Each Vital Minds episode features a conversation between host James Millward, an early career PA, and a guest expert on a topic of relevance to the PA and healthcare provider audience, ranging from mental health to obesity to pain management and many more.
Episode 2 – July 2017
Topic: Mood disorders and depression
Host: James Millward, DMSc, PA-C
Guest: Roger S. McIntyre, MD, FRCPC
Support for this episode of Vital Minds is provided by Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Assessing and measuring cognitive function in major depressive disorder
- Evidence for Neurocognitive Improvement After Bariatric Surgery: A Systematic Review
- Validation of the THINC-IT Tool for Cognitive Dysfunction in Major Depressive Disorder
- THINC-it: a cognitive screening tool
- THINC-it: What is it?
- The Behavioral Health Workforce Needed for Integration with Primary Care: Information for Health Workforce Planning
- The State of Mental Health in America
- The Psychiatric Shortage: Causes and Solutions
- Cognition in Depression: A Critical Domain for Health Outcomes, Measurement, and Treatment