Vital Minds Podcast
Vital Minds is a podcast of the PA Foundation, a national nonprofit organization that promotes better health and wellness by providing PAs and PA students with philanthropic opportunities and resources. Each Vital Minds episode features a conversation between host James Millward, an early career PA, and a guest expert on a topic of relevance to the PA and healthcare provider audience, ranging from mental health to obesity to pain management and many more.
Episode 3 – July 2017
Topic: Oral health
Guest: Melinda Thomas, PA-C
Support for this episode of Vital Minds is provided by the National Interprofessional Initiative on Oral Health with funding from the DentaQuest Foundation and the Arcora Foundation.
- Smiles for Life
- Integration of Oral Health and Primary Care Practice
- Oral Health: An Essential Component of Primary Care
- Organized, Evidence-Based Care: Oral Health Integration
- AAPA Learning Central: Oral Health Initiative
- nccPA Health Foundation – oral health toolkits/resources
- nccPA Health Foundation – oral health videos