- This event has passed.
PA Night Out
May 22 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
To create an even more spacious event with ample networking and entertainment, PAF has paired up with AAPA to create PA Night Out. An even bigger and better Party for a Purpose!
The event is slightly different this year, but the core is still PAF and funding the foundation to support practicing and future PAs across the country. We’re delighted to present conferencegoers with a bigger opportunity this year. If you’d like to learn more, explore our webpage with other details about the event. However, we’d like to detail a few key changes.
- The event will be hosted at 5 bars in downtown Nashville. 4/5 bars will be open to all to attend, as a ticket to PANO is included in your conference registration fee!
- 4 of the 5 venues will be managed by AAPA volunteers and staff.
- There will be a VIP event, which is what will be replacing PFAP, which requires the purchase of a VIP ticket. The VIP ticket will get you into our premier venue at 1 of the 5 PANO bar venues; Luke’s 32 Bridge. This premier venue will have a surprise performer!
- All proceeds for ticket sales will benefit the foundation.
- All donations made at any of the venues will additionally benefit the foundation.
- This venue will be managed by PAF Volunteer and Staff.
Interested in an enhanced VIP experience? Upgrade by purchasing a VIP ticket, which includes VIP-only entry lines and designated areas within the venues, an exclusive swag item, and additional drink ticket. VIP ticket quantities are limited.
Log back into the registration dashboard and get yours before they’re sold out! All proceeds from VIP ticket sales benefit the PA Foundation.
Must be 21 years of age or older to attend PA Night Out.